The Wayfarer's Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, travelers, to your refuge. Here you may assume a new role in a world far from this one, yet closer than you think. So sit down to rest your weary feet, and prepare to write a new story in a world all your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spending Coins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverie_of_Solace

Reverie_of_Solace

Spending Coins Empty
PostSubject: Spending Coins   Spending Coins Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:33 am

As was addressed in the latest global announcement, gold coins have changed from a manual system to a points system. This means that not only do you not have to keep track of it yourself, but also you can distribute the coins you earn among your characters however you like.

So here is the question. What would you like to have available to spend your coins on? The item list as it stands is very limited, and only includes prices for cloth items. I'll be working on new item lists as time goes on, including some items that are rare or can only be won by completing quests. What kinds of unique items would you like to see?

Also, aside from items, what else might you like to spend your coins on? Perhaps a house? A shop? A familiar? Some sort of service? Think outside the box, and let us know what ideas you have.
Back to top Go down

Spending Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending Coins   Spending Coins Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Raw materials from things like lumber and mining companies. I personally plan on my operations being self-sufficient due to my mage character's ability to generate materials, but if you have someone who wants to establish say a fletchers store that they don't start with maybe they can purchase the shop and then the materials necessary to produce their product.

And things like purchasing additional holdings beyond those which your character starts with due to their backstory.

Side question is it possible to hire an NPC to work your shop in occupations like someone working the tiller. You can control them but they don't really have the full breath of a player character. Like I would like to be able to hire a representative for my character to acquire things of interest in markets of rare items would that require a character sheet?
Back to top Go down

Spending Coins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayfarer's Refuge :: Info Courtyard :: Idea Cauldron-
Jump to: