The Wayfarer's Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, travelers, to your refuge. Here you may assume a new role in a world far from this one, yet closer than you think. So sit down to rest your weary feet, and prepare to write a new story in a world all your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookworms Anonymous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverie_of_Solace

Reverie_of_Solace

Bookworms Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Bookworms Anonymous   Bookworms Anonymous Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Have you been caught with your head in a book one too many times? Have you read the same book all the way through twice, only to pick it up and start reading it again? Are you hopelessly addicted to a series or an author? Is it time for an intervention?

The first step is admitting you are a bookworm. If you are reading these words right now, you are one. Denial isn't going to help. There is only one cure for bookwormism, and that is to let it out. So tell us about your habit, the rush of a science fiction, the high of a romance.

Hi, my name is Reverie of Solace, and I am a bookworm.

I have been book-free for half a day, and I'm starting to have withdrawals. *twitch*

I am currently reading all of these books at the same time:

Warriors Series (Currently on second book of the third series... for the third time.)
Eldest (Just started it... for the fourth time)
Hatchet (Don't laugh. I like to go back and read books I read a looong time ago.)
The Hobbit (I've actually only read this one time before, a record for me.)
Back to top Go down

Bookworms Anonymous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayfarer's Refuge :: The Travellers' tavern :: Literature-
Jump to: